General Solar Off-Grid System Introduction
The system is composed of solar panels, Solar Off-grid Inverter, MPPT charge controller and battery pack. Solar off-grid inverter is the core device
of solar power system, it converts DC power produced by solar panels to AC power to provide electric energy for appliances. MPPT charge controller
charges the solar electricity into batteries. When solar energy is not enough for the loads, or at night, the battery pack will discharge to replenish energy for loads.
- Overload and short circuit protection.
- Auto restart while AC is recovering.
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power.
- Perfect pure sine wave output.
- Selectable charging current.
- Configurable AC/ DC input priority via LCD setting.
- Built-in pure copper transformer.
- Silicon-controlled rectifier(SCR) be adopted in AC by-pass.
- Provide power supply to load for 24 hours.
- Advanced battery management system (BMS).
- Support sealed battery and lithium battery.
- Special AC output design, adopt emergency & heavy loads separate control.
|Max. PV array input voltage||150Vdc|
|MPPT voltage range||35~145Vdc|
|Max. charge current||40A|
|Efficiency||≥ 96 %|
|Rated output capacitor||1000VA/2000VA|
|Rated output power||800W/1600W|
|Total harmonic distortion (THD)||<3%|
|Current peak factor||3:1|
|AC input voltage||230Vac|
|AC input frequency||60Hz|
|Max. charge current||20A|
|Allowed input voltage||115Vac/230Vac|
|Cooling method||Forced cooling|
How to Wire Solar Panel?
When solar panels are wired in a series, voltage is additive, but the amperage stays the same. But if you parallel wired panels the amperage would be additive, while the voltage remains the same.