Digital pump driver for 2 pumps systems on duty-standby operation at constant outlet pressure.
DPR alt is a compact device for automatic control and protection of 2 electric pumps systems, up to 2,2 kW (3 HP), multi-voltage (110-230 V) and equipped with an innovative outlet pressure reducing/regulating system. These 2 pumps will operate in duty-standby operation mode.
Both pumps are managed and protected by the same DPR with alternated starting sequence – they never will operate simultaneously. This system guarantees the flow supply in case of failure of one of the electric pumps and also increase their durability.
– Duty-stanby operation.
– Power relays to manage 2 electric pumps up to 2,2 kW (3 HP).
– Multi-voltage power supply: 110-230 V.
– Manual regulation of the constant outlet pressure with integrated adjusting tool.
– Outlet pressure indicator with pointer.
– Digital adjustment of the start pressure.
– Digital pressure gauge (bar/psi).
– Inner flow sensor.
– Inner current sensor with instantaneous digital reading.
– Functions: APR (Anti-blocking periodic routine), ART function (Automatic Reset Test), Anti-
looding, Stand-by mode.
– Protection against: dry-run operation, overcurrent, over-pressure, low-pressure, fast-cycling,
flooding, rotor locking.
– Control panel includes: 3-digit display, flow indicator, bar/psi indicator, alarm indicator and
– Register of operation data an alarms.
– Reserve against leaks in the installation.
– Inlet and outlet hydraulic threads: G1”