Pump driver with adjustable outlet pressure. Constant pressure.
EPR is a compact device for automatic control and protection of electric pumps up to 2,2 kW (3 HP), multi-voltage (110-230 V) and equipped with an innovative outlet pressure reducing/regulating system.
Therefore, in addition to the typical characteristics of traditional electronic pump controllers: integrated non-return valve, accumulation diaphragm, pressure gauge, dry-running protection, automatic reset,it allows to adjust and stabilize the outlet pressure, avoiding overloads, water hammer and, ultimately, improving end user comfort..
– Power relay to manage electric pumps up to 2,2 kW (3 HP).
– Multi-voltage power supply: 110-230 V.
– Manual regulation of the constant outlet pressure with integrated adjusting tool.
– Outlet pressure indicator with pointer.
– Auto-setting of the start pressure linked to the outlet pressure.
– Dual scale integrated pressure gauge (bar/psi).
– Integrated protection system which stops the pump in case of dry-running operation.
– APR function (Anti-blocking periodic routine). After 3 days of inactivity, the device starts the pump for 10 seconds in order to avoid rotor-locking.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of the safety system against dry run operation, this function tries to connect the pump, with a programmed periodicity, because the water supply could have been restored.
– Control panel:
– Yellow led light (POWER).
– Green led light (PUMP ON).
– Red led light (ALARM).
– Green led light (FLOW)
– Tactile push button for manual start.
– Integrated reserve against leaks in the installation and non-return valve.
– Inlet and outlet hydraulic threads: NPT 1”