Digital pump driver with adjustable outlet and starting pressure. Constant outlet pressure.
DPR is a compact device for automatic control and protection of electric pumps up to 2,2 kW (3 HP), multi-voltage (110-230 V) and equipped with an innovative outlet pressure reducing/regulating system. It also includes a digital display with instantaneous indication of current consumption and outlet pressure since it houses current and pressure transducers inside.
Therefore, in addition to the typical characteristics of traditional electronic pump controllers: integrated non-return valve, accumulation diaphragm, pressure gauge, dry-running protection, automatic reset, … it allows to adjust and stabilize the outlet pressure, avoiding overloads, water hammer and, ultimately, improving end user comfort.
– Power relay to manage electric pumps up to 2,2 kW (3 HP).
– Multi-voltage power supply: 110-230 V.
– Manual regulation of the constant outlet pressure with integrated adjusting tool.
– Outlet pressure indicator with pointer.
– Digital adjustment of the starting pressure.
– Digital pressure gauge (bar and psi).
– I nner pressure transmitter
– I nner flow sensor.
– I nner current sensor with instantaneous digital reading.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of
the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a program-med
periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– APR function (Anti-blocking Periodic Routine).
– Flooding protection system.
– Stand-by mode.
– Control and protection systems against: overcurrents, dry run operation, overpressure,
flooding and rotor blockage.-
– Control panel includes 3 digits display.
– Register operation data: controller operating hours, pump operating hours, number of
operating cycles, number of connections to the power supply.
– Alarm counters.
– Inlet and outlet: NPT 1 1/4”