Electronic pressure switch. Patented model.
This unit SWITCHMATIC 1 is an electronic pressure switch with an integrated digital pressure gauge. It can manage the start and stop of single-phase electric pumps up to 3 HP (2,2 kW). Cut-in and cut-out pressure implementation can be set easily and accurately through user friendly control panel. Wiring is carried out identically to a conventional electromechanical switch. It can operate as a differential pressure switch or as an inverted pressure switch. SWITCHMATIC 2 also includes instantaneous current lecture and it can be mounted individually or in groups of 2 pumps synchronized and operating in cascade mode with alternated sequence of operation. This patented version controls and manages the overcurrent, the dry-run protection of the pump and fast cycling protection. The unit SWITCHMATIC 2/in-out includes an output for alarms and an input for external level connection.
– Operation modes: differential, inverted and synchronized (only SWITCHMATIC 2).
– Inner pressure transmitter.
– Integrated pressure gauge with bar and psi instantaneous display.
– User friendly control panel includinf manual start push-button, 3-digits display, led-lights
– Dry-running protection by current (SWITCHMATIC 2) and by minimal pressure (for type
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stoped due the action of the
safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed
periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Rapid-cycle alarm: when the hydropneumatic tank has lost the air and frequent start-stops
are produced an alarm is activated and is delayed the start.
– Overload alarm (only type SWITCHMATIC 2).
– Sleep mode with low power consumption.
– Advanced configuration menu: differentials, delay settings and other parameters.
– SWITCHMATIC 2/in-out also includes:
– Volt-free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in screen originated by irregularities
or problems of the system.
– Float switch connection, for minimum level detection in the suction tank, its use is optional.
This system is independent of the dry-running safety system.
– Register of operational parameters. Information about: operating hours, counter of starts,
counter of connections to the power supply.
– Register of alarms. Information about type and number of alarms.