Electronic pump protection
This unit stops the pump when is detected a dry-running operation or an overload. It has an integrated Schuko socket for the pump connection. It has also a Schuko plug for the power supply connection, in case of other socket shapes there is a wall-mounted variant where the connection is performed through the lateral PG´s.
– Dry-running protection without configuration.
– Overload protection.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action
of the safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a
programmed periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Rapid-cycle alarm: when the hydropneumatic tank has lost the air and frequent startstops
are produced an alarm is activated.
– Manual start push-button.
– Failure, power and pump on led-lights.
– Integrated Schuko socket for the pump connection.
– 2 possible connections to the power supplier:
– Integrated Schuko plug.
– Cable with plugs type G or B in wall mounted applications.