Wall-mounted pump driver for the control of two pumps at variable speed.
Single-phase or 3-phase pumps managed by two INVERTERS. Electric supply is single-phase 230V. Both pumps operate in cascade with alternated starting sequence.
– 2 inner inverters controlled by a single control for the management of 2 pumps.
– 2 operation modes: duty-assist and duty-standby.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of the
safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed
periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Automatic restore system after an interruption of power supply. This system restores the
previous mode keeping the configuration parameters.
– Programmable electronic input. It can be configured as: control of an external level detector,
assignment of a second pressure setpoint or remote start-stop control.
– Volt-free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in screen originated by irregularities or
problems of the system.
– STC function (Smart Temperature Control): when temperature of electronic circuit is over 85
ºC reduce automatically the frequency of the pump and decrease the generation of heat but
keeping the flow of water.
– Input 4-20 mA for external pressure transducer.
– Control and information panel with LCD screen.
– External pressure transducer 0-10 bar, 0-16 bar or 0-25 bar with 4-20 mA input.
– Inner current sensor with instantaneus digital reading.
– Register of operational parameters. Information about: operating hours, counter of starts,
counter of connections to the power supply.
– Register of alarms. Information about type and number of alarms.
– Open PID in the expert menu.