The revolutionary, integrated E.SYBOX Mini 3 Electronic Water Booster System provides a new installation experience and maximum comfort during use. E.SYBOX mini 3 benefits from the most advanced DAB technologies to ensure a consistent pressure based on actual needs, and therefore an optimization of energy consumption. E.SYBOX mini 3 has a different appearance than any other booster set and is small and completely integrated. Once you install and use it, you’ll realize that the real difference is in the comfort and performance.
E.SYBOX Mini 3 Water Booster System uses the most advanced DAB technologies to create constant pressure according to the system demands and thus an optimizes energy consumption. The new 3-rotor model ensures further noise reduction and energy efficiency. Managing the water pressure in your home has never been so simple and quiet. E.SYBOX Mini 3 is the DAB compact automatic booster system for the water supply for a single dwelling. E.SYBOX mini 3 guarantees the comfort of constant pressure (Pressure Set Point adjustable from 15 up to 79 psi) inside the system. Suitable for use with drinking water, in domestic systems, and in gardening applications. E.SYBOX Mini 3 does not require any additional components for its installation.
Made in Italy
- Self-priming, multi-stage pump with electronic inverter management
- Pressure and flow sensors
- High-resolution LCD display
- Integrated 0.5-gallon expansion tank
- Installs vertically or horizontally
- Constant pressure can be set from 15 to 85 PSI
- Durable ABS enclosure
- Suitable for use with drinking water and gardening applications
- The most compact and advanced booster pump system in the world
- Whisper quiet running and maximum performance
- The ideal solution to solve any water pressurization issues in residential environments
- Takes advantage of the most advanced DAB technologies, to ensure a consistent pressure, and optimization of energy consumption
- Can be installed anywhere, even under the kitchen sink
- Guarantees consistent water pressure
- Ultra low noise
- No vibrations
- Easy to adjust
- Equipped with a large display
- Extremely compact sizes
- quick to install
- can be installed horizontally or vertically
- reduced energy consumption
- easy maintenance
The new water cooled motor eliminates the noise caused by traditional cooling fans.
Ensure efficient absorption of vibrations, making E.SYBOX mini the most quiet running booster pump of its type on the market. They are designed for both horizontal and vertical system installation.
Non-Return Valve at the Delivery
Easily removable for maintenance.
Integrated with the system, it has a 1 liter capacity and is certified for drinking water. Guaranteed for 5 years, without the need of maintenance.
They make it possible to select the most appropriate system inlets and outlets based on the installation.
Flow and Pressure Sensors
Integrated electronic pressure transducer and flow sensor at the delivery.
High resolution 2¾“ x 1½” LCD, adjustable for easy readability in the various installation solutions. The intuitive interface provides access to all the information, giving the possibility of customizing the main settings based on the specific application.
Horizontal and Vertical Installation
Horizontal or vertical, E.SYBOX mini can be installed virtually anywhere inside the home.
Removing the protection door provides easy access to the air vessel loading valve and the non-return valve, for quick and easy maintenance.
- Consists of a high frequency self-priming double impeller pump, management inverter electronics, pressure and flow sensors, adjustable high resolution LCD display with 1/4 gal (1 L) built-in expansion vessel, and cartridge check valve
- The double suction and delivery ports allow both vertical and horizontal installation
- Thanks to its compact sizes, installation is also possible in difficult places without high air exchange
- The E.SYWALL wall bracket allows wall installation, saving even more room
- E.SYBOX mini 3 is a self-priming pump with a capability of 26 ft (8 m) in less than 5 minutes
- The water cooled motor, the anti-vibration feet and the electronics, make this product totally comfortable and compact
- Fitted with all the safety protections, as well as the protections for the safeguard of the pump
- All the parameters and the operating status can be displayed and set on the high resolution LCD display
Operating range: capacity up to 22 gpm (80L/min); head up to 183ft (56 m) – (80 psi)
Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral.
Liquid temperature range: from 32°F to +95°F (0°C to +35°C) for domestic use
for other use: from 32°F to +104°F (0°C to +40°C)
Maximum suction depth: 26ft (8 m)
Maximum ambient temperature: +122°F (+50°C)
Maximum pressure: 108 psi (7.5 Bar)
Maximum settable pressure: 79 psi (5.5 Bar)
Motor protection rating: IPX4
Insulation class: F
Installation: Horizontal or vertical fixed position
CSA certification to CSA Standard C22.2 No 108- 14 Liquid Pumps
UL Standard 778- 5th Edition- Motor operated water pumps
NSF/ANSI 61 – 2014a – Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
NSF/ANSI 372 – 2011 – Drinking Water System Components – Lead Content
|Manufacturer’s Warranty||2 years Limited Warranty|
|Ship Weight||30.8 lbs|
|Port Size (in.)||1|
|Volts||115/230 V – 50/60 Hz|
|Max. Total Head (ft.)||164ft|
|Max. Suction Lift (ft.)||26ft|
|Suction Port (in.)||1|
|Solid Handling (in.)||No|
|Dimensions L x W x H (in.)||19″ x 11″ x 11″|
|Product Weight (lbs.)||30.8lbs|