Electronic pressure switch with dry contact output for control panels.
SWITCHMATIC 3 is an electronic pressure switch with integrated digital pressure gauge. Cut-in and cut-out pressure implementation can be set easily and accurately. Wiring is carried out identically to a conventional electromechanical switch.
Its dry contact output it´s ideal for transmitting an open/close signal to an external control panel. Version in-out also includes a volt free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in the screen.
– Dry contact output for control panels.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stoped due the action of the
safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed
periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Sleep mode with low power consumption.
– Inner pressure transmitter.
– Integrated pressure gauge with bar and psi instantaneous display.
– User friendly control panel with 3-digits display, led-lights and pushbuttons.
– Manual start.
– Two operation modes:
– Inversed differential.
– SWITCHMATIC 3/in-out also includes:
– Volt-free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in screen originated by irregularities
or problems of the system.
– Float switch connection, for minimum level detection in the suction tank, its use is optional.
This system is independent of the dry-running safety system.