Three phase electronic pressure switch. Patented Model.
SWITCHMATIC 2T is a three-phase electronic pressure switch with integrated digital manometer. It manages the start and stop of a three-phase pump up to 4kW (5,5 HP). Cut-in and cut-out pressures are easily adjustable through the users control panel.
SWITCHMATIC 2T includes also instantaneous current lecture and voltage. It can be mounted individually or in groups of 2 pumps synchronized and operating in cascade mode with alternated sequence of operation. This patented version controls and manages the overcurrent, voltage out of range protection, the dry-running protection of the pump and fast cycling protection.
– Operation modes: differential, inverted and synchronized.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stoped due the action of the
safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed
periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Sleep mode with low power consumption.
– Inner pressure transmitter.
– Integrated pressure gauge with bar and psi instantaneous display.
– User friendly control panel with 3-digits display, led-lights and pushbuttons.
– Overcurrent and Dry-running protection by instantaneous current reading.
– Rapid-cycle alarm: when the hydropneumatic tank has lost the air and frequent start-stops
are produced an alarm is activated and is delayed the start.
– Overload alarm.
– Manual start push button.
– Register of operational parameters. Information about: operating hours, counter of starts,
counter of connections to the power supply.
– Register of alarms. Information about type and number of alarms.