Wall-mounted pump driver for a single pump at variable speed.
Designed for the automation of single-phase and 3-phase pumps managed by inverter. General electrical supply is ~1×230 or ~3×400 Vac -depending on model. It can be mounted individually or in groups of 4 pumps communicated and operating in MASTER-SLAVE mode with alternated sequence of operation.
– Wall mounted variable speed drive for single-phase and 3-phase pumps control.
– ART function (Automatic Reset Test). If the device has been stopped due to the action of the
safety system against dry operation, the ART tries to connect the pump, with a programmed
periodicity because the water supply could have been restored.
– Automatic restore system after an interruption of power supply. This system restores the previous
mode keeping the configuration parameters.
– MASTER-SLAVE operation mode. Up to 4 communicated units operating in mode MASTER-SLAVE:
a main device configured as a MASTER and the rest of devices configued as SLAVES. The
operating system is alternated, the device configured as MASTER is the responsible of the control
but it does not imply that is the first to start when there is flow demand.
– Programmable electronic input. It can be configured as: control of an external level detector,
assignment of a second pressure setpoint or remote start-stop control.
– Volt-free contact for monitoring the alarms displayed in screen originated by irregularities or problems
of the system. Optional accessory.
– STC function (Smart Temperature Control): when temperature of electronic circuit is over 85 ºC
reduce automatically the frequency of the pump and decrease the generation of heat but keeping
the flow of water.
– External pressure transducer 0-10 bar, 0-16 bar or 0-25 bar with 4-20 mA input. Ability to work
and display pressure on the LCD in bar or PSI.
– Inner current sensor with instantaneus digital reading.
– Register of operational parameters. Information about: operating hours, counter of starts,
counter of connections to the power supply.
– Register of alarms. Information about type and number of alarms.
– Open PID in the expert menu.
– Cooling by forced convection.
– Configurable output frequency at 50 or 60 Hz.